The educational philosophy adopted by the CrossCity Christian Early Education Center is based on the God-centered worldview that God’s law, principles, ethics and standards are absolute truth, that the Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16-17), and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Creator and Sustainer of all things (Colossians 1:15-19). These beliefs guide the focus of the CrossCity Christian Early Education Center.
1. Our educational philosophy is based on Biblical truth. Our curriculum is theme based. Bible/spiritual emphasis is integrated into every area of our daily activities.
2. All children grow at different rates and have different learning styles.
3. Activities done in the classroom must have a balance between teacher-directed and child-centered or structured or unstructured.
4. Children learn best when they are playing (discovery/hands- on).
5. Many skills that help make children successful at formal education must be formally taught (letters, Names, etc.)